You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
These bulbs are great for replacing your existing 2-pin halogen and MR11 reflector bulbs in unidirectional light fixtures with low energy draw, cool temperature LEDs.
Cutting edge, internal circuitry and the highest quality components offer a warm white light.
The perfect way to reduce energy consumption on your boat, and they have a long service life.
These bulbs are ideal for map and reading lights.
The bulbs come with both rear and side pins attached — depending on your light fixture, just snip off the 2 pins that are not needed with a pair of scissors.
Please note that these bulbs are not approved for use in navigation light fixtures.
Do not use in navigation lights.
• Use these bulbs in unidirectional light fixtures - typically downlights, reading lights, chartlights, etc.
• Super easy to install - as easy as replacing a bulb
• Soothing warm white light
• 120 lumen output – similar to 20W halogen bulbs
• High-quality US designed SMD (Surface Mount Diode) LED bulb
• Internal circuitry provides for constant energy consumption, regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source - so no flickering
• Choice of 12 volt or 24 volt models
• Long service life, shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
• Very low power consumption (approximately 1-1/2 Watts) — this is less than 1/10th of the bulb you are replacing!
• FCC compliant - so no radio interference
• Lead and mercury free, no UV output
• Dimensions: 1.2" Dia. x 0.2" Depth
• 4.0 mm G4 pin spacing
• Dimmable with most PWM dimmers
• Designed in the USA
Watch the well-made, 2 minute video in this entry showing how incredibly easy it is to install this LED halogen bulb replacement .