You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
• Explosion-Proof Luminaires for use in Hazardous (Classified) Locations, UL 844 Certified & Listed.
• Suitable for Class I, Div 2, Groups A, B, C, & D.
• UL 844 & CSA C22.2 No. 137-M1981.
• Test Performed: Temperature, Explosion, Hydrostatic Pressure, Dust-Penetration, Thermal Shock, Rust-Resistance, Vibration, Electrical Resistance, Sealing Compounds, & Leakage on Factory-Installed Conduit Seals. Explosion-Proof lighting as required in hazardous locations such as oil refinery complex, fuel, and chemical storage areas, painting facility, etc.
• Luminaires for Installation on Marine Vessels UL 1598 & 1598A Certified & Listed.
• UL 1598 & 1598A Certified Marine Vessel Light Fixtures per USCG Reg. 46 CFR. Corrosion Protection Certified, Temperature Tested, Drippage Tested, Moisture Resistance Tested, & Mechanical Shock Tested.
• Replaces 1500W Halogen Lights, 500W Sodium or Metal Halide Lights.