You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Out of the way, yet instantly available, the Eez-In II Integrated Transom Ladder is almost completely hidden from view when not in use. The only component visible is a simple and stylish faceplate with an integrated locking and release feature.
Due to the need to modify the hull of the boat, this ladder must be professionally installed.
With its faceplate bolted to the boat's transom, the ladder - stowed within a storage tube - is entirely hidden within internal hull spaces.
When needed, simply unlock the latch and slide the ladder aft - so it tilts down into the water - in one fluid motion. Once out of its storage tube, the ladder's traction molded steps simply fold out, creating a sturdy and convenient series of steps for re-boarding.
This ladder can usually be integrated into even the sleekest of hull shapes.
• Manual function — all steps open and close independently
• Deploys easily from either onboard or in the water
• Easy-to-use locking and release mechanism
• Integrated storage tube
• Designed for boat with negative 15° transoms (except for 19902-23 & 19902-36)
• NOTE — sold only to OEMs and authorized installers. Please call 800-426-6930 to order these ladders.
Builders and Authorized Installers click here for technical data about this product.
Note that parts in the blow-up diagrams are for illustration only, and are not sold separately.