You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Cablemaster system offers powered extension and retraction of your boat's heavy shore power cord.
It comes in several sizes to handle any length and diameter of cable, and is limited only by the amount of cable storage area provided within your vessel.
The Cablemaster allows you to store the power cable in storage areas otherwise inaccessible, freeing up valuable deck storage space for other uses.
You can retrofit your existing shore power cordset to be used with the Cablemaster.
A typical installation retains the male dockside plug while the female connector is removed, and the cable is hardwired to the boat's AC electrical system.
If desired, however, after threading the cable through the winch, the female connector can be re-attached and plugged into an underdeck cable inlet.
High amperage Hubbell cordsets with only a male plug end are available for this application.
• Eliminates heavy lifting
• "Limit" switches automatically stop the motor when the cable has reached its limit of travel, In and Out
• Unlike industrial reels, the hard-wired cord does not carry electrical power via corrosion-susceptible slip rings or brushes; no chance of hotspots or fire hazard
• Unlimited storage capacity
• Relocate power cable storage - any void space where the cable can "free-fall" will work
• Hawse Pipe bulkhead fitting accommodates power cord plug
• Comes complete with the power unit assembly, switch, switch plate, 4 ft wiring harness, and hawse pipe with cap - everything except the shore power cord
• Optional installation accessories can be attached to the power unit to aid in cord management in difficult installation locations
• Made in South Carolina, USA