You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Cablemaster units take all the work out of managing your boat's 30 amp shore power cable.
This CRMA Cablemaster is a somewhat smaller, lighter version of the original CRM Cablemaster.
The CRMA is a self-contained “ready-to-fit” system. It is supplied with a pre-installed 50 ft length of shore power cable fitted with a standard dockside 30A twist-lock plug.
The CRMA Cablemaster’s drive system features an innovative clutch mechanism that allows the storage reel to “free wheel” making it easy and quick to use - simply pull out whatever length of shore power cable is required, and when it's time to retract the cable, simply press the included control switch to engage the powerful DC motor that will effortlessly retract the cable and re-store it on the reel.
All models come with 50 feet of 30 amp power cable with a molded twist-lock plug, waterproof rocker switch control panel with 6 ft harness, and a 10 ft AC power pigtail to connect to the boat's AC system.
• "Zero Effort" pull out - unique drive motor mechanism disengages when the cable is pulled out - no heavy pulling
• Compact storage - self-contained unit, and can be mounted in any position wherever there is free space, with or without an optional hawse pipe
• Designed to handle most 16, 30, and 32 Amp power cables (3 or 4 conductors)
• Stores 50 feet of 30 amp shore power cable in the smallest possible space
&3149; Anodized aluminum frame
• Detachable mounting base makes it easy to mount the unit anywhere
• Dimensions: 13"L x 10-3/4"W x 13-1/2"Tall
• Easy to install – no mounting bracket requred, the frame itself offers a variety of mounting options right out of the box
• Approvals: UL, CSA, ABYC, CE, ISO 8846 (ignition protected)
• Made in South Carolina, USA