You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Hydromatic strainer eliminates the nuisance of unwanted and untimely system shut-downs due to strainer clogging from seaweed, jellyfish, etc. It incorporates a powerful electric macerator pump which periodically cleans and flushes the strainer without the nedd to shut down connected devices. A remote control panel is included.
One large inlet, and 5 small outlets...
The Hydromatic 970-1500 strainer, with a single large inlet port, and options for up to 5 filtered outlet ports, can function as a sea-chest — replacing multiple seacocks, traditional strainers, thru-hull fittings and related plumbing. This can markedly reduce the cost and complexity of new or retrofit installations.
The 970-1500 can supply filtered water to multiple devices - several air conditioning units, for example.
It has a 1-1/2" NPT inlet at the top, and up to 5 filtered NPT outlets: (2) x 1" at the sides; and (2) x 3/4" plus (1) x 1/2" on the face. Simply secure any outlets which are not used with pipe plug fittings.
• 30-second filter basket cleaning cycle is automatically performed at intervals selected by the user (remote panel included); option for manual override
• Integrated macerator pump grinds and discharges accumulated debris overboard via a separate, dedicated 3/4" NPT outlet port near the motor (debris is typically discharged below the waterline)
• "Ignition Protected" DC permanent magnet motor is submersible
• AC models are available by special order; please inquire at 800-426-6930
• Installation can be horizontal or vertical (flooded inlet required)
• Cast bronze strainer body
• All ports are NPT threaded