You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The AnchorLift Anchor Retrieving System uses the flotation of a buoy and the forward movement of the boat to raise the anchor, allowing you to raise your anchor with ease. Works on rope rodes using little, or no, chain.
Simply thread the AnchorLift onto the anchor line and power forward. The buoy, with the attached AnchorLift, provides resistance and the anchor rode is pulled through the AnchorLift, raising it to the surface. Then pull the buoy to your boat to retrieve the anchor.
• The AnchorLift is rigged to the anchor line at all times
• Oversized to work with commonly used anchor rode diameters
• More effective on anchor lines rigged with 10 feet, or less, of chain
• Most commonly used in deepwater rivers such as the Columbia River
• Will float anchors up to 80 pounds
• Stainless steel reinforced nylon body
• Attached buoy acts as marker for quick anchor release
• Works effectively with crab and shrimp pots
• Lifetime warranty