You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Through the years, the Jabsco "Water Puppy" series has established a standard of excellence for low voltage DC, self-priming, motor driven pumps. Ideal for bilge and sump, livewell and washdown applications. For intermittent duty, motor may be reversed to empty bait tank.
Commercial Duty Water Puppy uses the same pressure cast pump head as the other bronze Water Puppies but offers a larger motor with increased flow and durability to meet the demands of commercial and workboat applications.
The included nitrile impeller is oil resistant.
The ports have1/2" internal pipe thread and will also accept 1" hose on the outside of the port. Pump includes an adapter to common 3/4" female garden hose.
• Dry self-priming to 6 ft (Commercial models only)
• Wet self-priming to 20 ft
• Output shown in specs are at 10 ft of head
• Bronze pump heads give good serviceability; flexible impellers pass small bilge debris with no problems - but use of an inlet strainer is prudent
• Removable end cover allows easy impeller replacement without disconnecting the plumbing
• Permanent magnet motor
• Ignition protected USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE
• ISO 8849 MARINE bilge pump standard
• Included rubber mounting grommets minimize vibration
• Pump includes 3/4" female garden hose adapter
Click here for additional information, parts break down, and technical data for this pump.