You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Jabsco flexible impellers can be fitted to most makes and models of bronze flexible impeller engine cooling, bilge, transfer and general purpose pumps. They are subjected to rigorous quality processes to ensure reliable, efficient and long lasting performance.
Impeller Replacement - the Basics.
• Use neoprene impellers for engine cooling, and for fresh or salt water transfer duties. Neoprene is the most commonly used material and is suitable for use where only small amounts of oil or diesel fuel are present.
• Use nitrile impellers for bilge pumping, and for transfer duties where the water is heavily contaminated, for example by oil or diesel.
• Replace all impellers at least once every year, or sooner, depending on the engine duty. When the installation is correct, an impeller may last for several years, but it is always advisable to stick to a schedule of preventative, rather than corrective, maintenance.
• Replacing impellers is easy. By removing the end cover screws, it is possible to remove the impeller by using either a Jabsco Impeller Removal Tool, or channel lock pliers, to grip the hub of the impeller. Don't use screwdrivers as they may damage the face of the pump body, causing leaks, and they can be dangerous in confined spaces.
• Always carry spare impellers on board in case of emergency. The impeller is one of the most vital components of the engine cooling system and should always be treated as such.
• Always grease new impellers. Firstly, it makes it easier to install the impeller into the pump bore, and secondly it gives added protection to the impeller during initial prime. After replacing the gasket and end cover the pump is ready to use. x
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
Dims: A x B x Shaft Dia (Profile)
No. of Blades - Material - Insert
|SKU #: 88383||MFG #: 1414-0001-P|
Special Order Only
|1-1/4" x 15/32" x 5/16" (A)||6 - Neoprene - Brass|
|SKU #: 10671||MFG #: 1414-0003-P|
1 Remaining In Stock
|1-1/4" x 15/32" x 5/16" (A)||6 - Nitrile - Bronze|
|SKU #: 10876||MFG #: 14750-0001|
Special Order Only
|1-1/4" x 15/32" x 5/16" (B)||8 - Neoprene - Bronze|
|SKU #: 10877||MFG #: 14750-0003-P|
8 In Stock
|1-1/4" x 15/32" x 5/16" (B)||8 - Nitrile - Brass|
|SKU #: 10771||MFG #: 6303-0001-P|
12 In Stock
|2" x 7/8" x 5/16" (H)||6 - Neoprene - Plastic|
|SKU #: 10772||MFG #: 6303-0003-P|
30 In Stock
|2" x 7/8" x 5/16" (H)||6 - Nitrile - Plastic|
|SKU #: 10803||MFG #: 7273-0001-P|
Out of Stock
|2" x 7/8" x 5/16" (G)||6 - Neoprene - Plastic|
|SKU #: 10804||MFG #: 7273-0003-P|
6 In Stock
|2" x 7/8" x 5/16" (G)||6 - Nitrile - Plastic|