You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
These heavy duty, general purpose, stainless steel, centrifugal pumps are designed specifically for the marine and industrial markets. Typical applications would be for circulation applications such as hot water systems, fluid transfer, livewell bait tank circulation, etc.
Maximum pressure is 8.7 PSI (with outflow blocked). A centrifugal pump, it should be installed at the lowest fluid level to maintain a flooded suction port.
• Quiet running
• Long 3500 hour motor life; rated for continuous duty
• Rotatable head; ports are 3/4" female NPT
• Anti-clog impeller design; long-life mechanical seal
• Max. output stated is at open flow
• 9 amp draw (12V DC); one-tool servicing
• ISO 8846 MARINE and USCG Regulations for Ignition Protection
• ISO 8849 MARINE Bilge Pump Standard