You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Viking Power 32 diaphragm pump has been designed to meet the rigorous demands of the world's leading manufacturers of boats, recreational vehicles and buses.
Thanks to its robust, single-chamber design and non-choke valves, the Viking Power 32 can be used to pump un-macerated sewage to a holding tank or transfer it onwards to a septic tank.
This pump has been engineered with a ball-bearing supported transmission for long service life. The pump can be run dry, and can also handle a mixture of air and water without difficulty.
The Viking Power 32 provides maximum flow of 32 l/min (8.5 gpm) and is self-priming up to a height of 2.5 m (8 ft).
Naturally, pumping ordinary shower or sink drain water or bilge water is no problem for this pump
• Specifically engineered to pump black waste water
• Uncompromising odor-prevention features
• Non-choke valves – so no waste shredding required
• Whisper quiet operation
• Compact design allows for versatile mounting and installation options
• Robust, single reinforced nitrile rubber diaphragm
• Nitrile rubber valves
• Pumphead is rotatable 360°
• Electric motor with built-in thermal protection
• Includes manual crank for emergency backup
• Complies with ISO 15083 and small craft bilge pump
• CE marked
• Available with 12V or 24V motors