You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Viking Vacuum diaphragm waste pump has been designed to meet the rigorous demands of the world's leading manufacturers of boats, recreational vehicles and buses.
Thanks to its robust, single-chamber design and double check valves to prevent backflow, the Viking Vacuum is especially suitable for gray and black water pumping functions in waste systems which include a vacuum toilet.
This pump has been engineered with a ball-bearing supported transmission for long service life. The pump can be run dry, and it can also handle a mixture of air and water without difficulty.
The Viking Vacuum provides maximum flow of 32 l/min (8.5 gpm) and features a large maximum self-priming height of 5 m (16.4 ft) — twice the suction height of the similar Viking Power 32 pump.
Naturally, pumping ordinary shower or sink drain water or bilge water is no problem for this pump
• Specifically engineered to pump black waste water
• Uncompromising odor-prevention features
• Whisper quiet operation
• Compact design allows for versatile mounting and installation options
• Robust, single reinforced nitrile rubber diaphragm
• Nitrile rubber valves
• Pumphead is rotatable 360°
• Electric motor with built-in thermal protection
• Includes manual crank for emergency backup
• Complies with ISO 15083 and small craft bilge pump
• CE marked
• Available with 12V or 24V motor