You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
A heater unique to King, the Dial-A-Watt (DAW) heater is very versatile for the marine market. A heavy-duty industrial switch mounted on the grill allows quick selection of up to 7 different heat settings. Use where higher wattage is not required during unoccupied periods. The squirrel cage blower provides whisper quiet operation.
Ideal where higher wattages are not required during unoccupied periods. During heavy use, with a choice of up to 7 different wattages, you'll be able to adjust your amperage load to accommodate other appliances on board and still heat the vessel.
The stainless steel construction of these marine models of the Dial-A-Watt heater makes them ideally suited where corrosion resistance is needed such as marine vessels or other high humidity areas.
A typical marine vessel application is mounting through a bulkhead, berth or settee base, or built-in cabinet.
This heater finds other uses in RVs, cabins, residential construction, and even toll booths.
By providing air movement and dry heat, musty odors are reduced and interior fabric life is maximized.
Choosing a lower wattage provides lay-up and winter freeze protection with the bonus of energy savings.
• Quiet running C-Frame motor and 65 cfm squirrel cage blower
• Commercial grade heating element
• Heavy-duty industrial switch is mounted on the grill for convenient adjustability
• Green pilot light indicates heat is On
• Depending on the model, up to seven wattage settings (see Specification Table for details)
• 304 Stainless steel case
• Polished stainless steel grill with clear powder-coating
• Built-in overload protection
• Optional in-built thermostat (see lower left in product image) is available with a 40°F to 90°F range; see Accessoy Products, below
• Dimensions: wall can - 12-1/2"W x 6"H x 4-1/2"D;
• Grill dimensions - 13-1/2"W x 7-1/2"H x 3/4"D (the grill is not flush to the wall)
• UL listed and approved
• 5 Year warranty
• Made in Seattle, USA