You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
One of King Electric's most popular heaters, the Pic-A-Watt® allows users to select from a range of wattage options at the time of installation, tailoring the heater's output to an area’s specific heating requirements.
The unique design allows you to change the wattage of the heater by simply disconnecting a color coded terminal should the original heat output selection proves unsatisfactory.
The Pic-A-Watt Wall Heater is perfect for large living areas, yet "whisper quiet" enough for bedrooms.
Stainless steel construction of this marine model of the Pic-A-Watt Heater makes it ideally suited where corrosion resistance is needed such as marine vessels or other high humidity areas.
A typical marine vessel application is mounting through a bulkhead, berth or settee base, or built-in cabinet.
This heater finds other uses in RVs, cabins, and residential construction.
By providing air movement and dry heat, musty odors are reduced and interior fabric life is maximized.
For best results, use this heater with an optional thermostat to maintain your desired air temperature.
• Quiet running C-Frame motor and 75 cfm squirrel cage blower
• High mass, commercial grade heating element
• Heavy-duty industrial switch is mounted on the grill for convenient adjustability
• Depending on the model, up to seven wattage settings (see Specification Table for details)
• 304 Stainless steel case
• Polished stainless steel grill
• Built-in overload protection
• Optional in-built thermostat (see knockout at lower left in product image) is available with a 40°F to 90°F range; see Accessoy Products, below
• Dimensions: wall can - 12-1/2"W x 6"H x 4-1/2"D;
• Grill dimensions - 13-1/2"W x 7-1/2"H x 3/4"D (grill is not flat)
• Wall can is flanged for recess mounting into a wood bulkhead
• UL listed and approved
• 5 Year warranty
• Made in Seattle, USA