You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This narrow profile heater is only 3-1/4" tall and fits where other heaters cannot. Great for providing heat where you need to save valuable floor or wall space. Great for toe space installation under cabinets.
These heaters have the option of being wired to provide 750 Watts of heat or 1500 Watts, depending on the requirements of the space to be heated.
The squirrel cage blower is slightly larger than the Pick-A-Watt series so this heater will be a little louder, but is still very quiet.
Stainless steel construction makes this heater ideally suited where corrosion resistance is needed such as marine vessels or other high humidity areas.
A typical marine vessel application is mounting through a bulkhead, berth or settee base, or built-in cabinet.
• C-Frame motor
• Dual open coil element and wattage
• 304 Stainless steel cabinet and grill
• Optional in-built thermostat with 45° to 80° F range fits inside the housing with the control protruding through the grill
• Safety limit turns off power to the element if it overheats and automatically resets
• Cabinet dimensions - 14-1/4"W x 3-1/2"H x 8" Deep
• Grill dimensions - 16-1/4"W x 4-3/8"H
• Fan capacity is 70 cfm
• UL listed
• Made in Seattle, USA
The grill supplied as standard with this heater has a cosmetic overlap of approximately 1/2" on each side of the heater case. (See accompanying photo.)
For limited space under-counter/kickspace installations, use the optional smaller KTG-SS grill with no overlap; see Accessory Products, below.
Click here for additional information and technical data about this product.