You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
An ideal solution for small to medium length vessels, Lewmar's LFX fluke anchor is a high-performance, reliable anchor with the convenience of low mass and collapsibility for stowage or storage.
When recommended anchoring practice is followed, the anchor will quickly set and provide exceptional holding power.
Made from high-grade anodized aluminium, the LFX anchor demonstrates exceptional anti-corrosion performance.
The large flukes perform superbly under high loads while being extremely lightweight, making the LFX easy to handle and use.
The LFX anchor has the additional feature of being simple to disassemble and store in a locker.
• Made from lightweight and strong, high-grade aluminium alloy
• Tough, durable and corrosion-resistant anodized finish
• Performs at its best in mud and sand environments
• Super high holding power
• Adjustable fluke angle for different conditions
• Easily detachable for locker storage (minimal tools required)
• Anchor weight range – 4lb, 7lb, 10lb, 15lb and 21lb
• Certification – Type approved with the ABS (American Bureau of Shipping). LFX is approved for super high holding power “SHHP”
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 1013894||MFG #: 0058102|
|SKU #: 1013895||MFG #: 0058103|
|SKU #: 1013896||MFG #: 0058105|
|SKU #: 1013897||MFG #: 0058107|
|SKU #: 1013898||MFG #: 0058110|