You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Sure footed traction that's easy to install.
Recognized worldwide as the highest quality non-slip deck covering material available, Treadmaster offers an additional level of safety and comfort to recreational and commercial boaters.
Available in a variety of colors, it is easily bonded (use 2 part epoxy glue) to fiberglass, aluminum, steel and wood decks to give long lasting protection against slipping.
• Versatile diamond pattern non-skid used on decks, cockpits, cabin soles, stairs and ladders, personal watercraft, inflatables, etc.
• Excellent non-slip protection, even when wet
• Durable construction consisting of ground cork and natural rubber; resists stretching as well as wear and tear
• Easy to clean
• Low thermal conductivity aids cabin insulation
• Resistant to UV rays, sea water, fuel spills, etc.
• High dimensional stability under extreme conditions prevents warping and peeling
• Low light reflection helps to reduce glare
• Easy to fit - simply cut to desired shape and bond directly to surface using any good quality 2-part epoxy glue
• Used by the U.S. Coast Guard and NATO navies, as well as hundreds of other ground and air transportation companies, including British Airways
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 155993||MFG #: JWTU008312|
Special Order Only
|SKU #: 194586||MFG #: JWTU200308|
Out of Stock
|SKU #: 64839||MFG #: JWTU008320|
|SKU #: 91039||MFG #: JWTU008342|
|SKU #: 64840||MFG #: JWTU008347|
Out of Stock
|SKU #: 64837||MFG #: JWTU008363|