You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
What you need to know –
• LED Bi-Color Bow Light (combination port/starboard light)
• 1 Nautical Mile visibility, 225° arc (112.5° red Port/112.5° green Starboard)
• Certified for use on all vessels less than 12m (39.4 ft) in length
• Mounts on vertical surfaces
• Machined aluminum housing
These lights feature a long service life, rugged aluminum block construction and a waterproof rating of IP68.
This combination port (red)/starboard (green) bow navigation light fixture specifically mounts on vertical surfaces and has a visibility range of 1 nautical mile and is suitable for all vessels up to 39.4 feet (12m) in length.
• LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light
• Flat-backed style for butting the flat side to a vertical surface such as mast face, bulkhead, cabinside or pilothouse
• LEDs are held in a PMMA (acrylic) lens that is the only 100% UV-stable transparent plastic in existence and ensures the light is guided through a precisely defined 112.5° + 112.5° angle
• Rugged and unbreakable – precision CNC-machined anodized 6082 aluminium block housing protects the LEDs and electronics
• Not sensitive to vibration - no more broken filaments
• No bulb replacement, ever – lasts for approximately 50,000 hours
• Completely waterproof and vibration-proof – interior is fully filled and sealed after initial testing with special silicon-epoxy potting resin
• Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible to 350m)
• Low power consumption – 70% to 90% less than traditional incandescent navigation lights
• Internal electronics provide full required brightness over the entire voltage range (from 10 to 32 volts)
• Fixture diameter is 3.64"; fixture height is 1.02"; flat mounting base is 2.88" wide
• Pre-wired with 8.2 ft (2.5m) marine grade cable
• Factory-tested throughout the manufacturing process
• In compliance with the following standard(s) – COLREG72/ EN14744 / IEC 60945 / USCG (UL1104)
• 5-year limited warranty
• See 101-003 for the horizontal-surface mounted version of this side light
To ensure that the light has the required intensity/visibility, each Lopo navigation light includes a microprocessor-controlled flashing signal. The micro-processor keeps track of how many hours the LED has been in use. When the light is first turned on, the signal flashes a code indicating either normal functioning, nearing end of service life, or 50,000 hours of use accomplished - time to replace. (50,000 hours is equivalent to over 4,000 twelve-hour nights.)
Together with an appropriate Control & Monitoring System, such as Lopolight’s NLC this navigation light can form part of an IMO MSC 253(83), LY3 and LY4 compliant system.