You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
What you need to know –
• LED Masthead (Steaming) Light plus a second integral 6W decklight which illuminates the fordeck
• 2 Nautical Mile visibility, 225° white beam
• For all vessels less than 12m (39.4 ft) in length
• Mounts on vertical surfaces
• Machined aluminum housing
These lights feature a long service life, rugged aluminum block construction and a waterproof rating of IP68.
This masthead (white) navigation light fixture (also called a 'steaming light') has a 225° beam, a visibility range of 2 nautical miles and is suitable for power or sail vessels up to 39.4 feet (12m) in length.
The light fixture also includes an intergral 6W forward-pointing decklight (switched independently) to illuminate the foredeck. If you've ever had to perform deck work or change a sail at night, especially in a storm, you know decklights are a huge advantage.
This fixture comes with dual 49.2 ft (15m) cables to facilitate mast mounting.