You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
What you need to know –
• LED Masthead (Steaming) Light, plus a second integral 6W decklight which illuminates the fordeck
• 3 Nautical Mile visibility, 225° white beam
• For all vessels between 12m and 20m (39.4 to 65.6 ft) in length
• Mounts on vertical surfaces
• Machined aluminum housing
These lights feature a long service life, rugged aluminum block construction and a waterproof rating of IP68.
This masthead (white) navigation light fixture (also called a 'steaming light') has a 225° beam, a visibility range of 2 nautical miles, and is suitable for power or sail vessels 12m to 20m (39.4 - 65.6 ft) in length.
This light fixture also includes an intergral 6W forward-pointing decklight (switched independently) to illuminate the foredeck. If you've ever had to perform deck work or change a sail at night, especially in a storm, you know decklights are a huge advantage.
This fixture comes with a 49.2 ft (15m) cable to facilitate mast mounting.