You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
K-Lock Pro-Mount machined aluminum bases function as waterproof junction boxes for connecting user-supplied cables to horizontally-mounted Lopolight navigation lights.
K-Lock is a twist-lock system that connects a horizontal mounted light and base together with a 1/4-turn. The assembly is then secured with a stainless steel set-screw and is waterproof to 50 meters of immersion.
Pro-Mount Bases are 48.5mm (1.91") high, and come in two versions:
• 400-034 (shown here) has 2 cable ports on the side, and 2 cable ports on the bottom of the base
• 400-035 (see Related Products) has 4 cable ports on the bottom of the base
Both Pro-Mount Bases come with an optional use 14mm (0.55") 400-404 black HDPE plastic Mounting Plate which provides galvanic isolation as well as additional mounting options (see separate image).
A Pro-Mount 400-034 Base is provided standard with all horizontal Masthead Lights for vessels over 20m (5 nautical mile visibility and above), as well as with all horizontal lights for vessels greater than 50m (164 ft) in length.
If desired, these lights can be ordered with the 400-035 "bottom cable only" base, instead.
In addition, if desired, these Pro-Mount Bases can be used with any horizontally mounted Lopolight - even those with factory installed cables - to increase the overall height of the fixture. (Must be purchased separately.) This may be done, for example, to avoid an obstructing piece of deck hardware.
• 400-034 Base has four M20 cable ports and comes with (2) M20 (1/4"-1/2") nickel-plated brass cable glands, (2) M16 (5/32"-3/8") cable glands with adapters, and (3) Blanking Caps with O-ring seals
• Height is 48.5mm (1.91") - compared to 20mm (0.79") Standard HDPE Plastic Base provided with horizontal lights
• Also included is a 5-pin screw-secured internal wire terminal block/plug (only two pins are used in most applications)
• IP68 construction
• 5-Year warranty