You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
It's said that dollar for dollar and foot for foot, pontoon boats are the most fun you can have on the water. So when pontoon builders asked Lumitec to design a light custom-tailored to their unique needs to keep the fun going once the sun went down, they delivered...Zambezi!
Like its namesake (Zambezi is an African bull shark), the Zambezi underwater light is tough, tenacious, and built to survive completely submerged in salt or fresh water (Zambezi’s wire and seal are the result of more than 70,000 hours of ingress and long-term permeability testing). Unlike its namesake the light can be operated below water or above with no long term detrimental effects.
• Surface mountable with no wiring through hole required.
• Two size options available, Quattro and Mini.
• Available in single color, dual color or full-color RGBW spectrum.
• High quality construction, bronze and aluminum housings.
• Leveraging the class-leading SeaBlaze underwater light technology.