You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
• One-handed operation
• Waterproof seal - every time
• No sealing ring required
• Works with your current boat inlet
• UL approved safety
The EEL (Easily Engaged Lock) Shorepower cordset has a patented, industry first, jaw clamp design providing an easy, one-handed connection to your boat with a secure waterproof seal. It completely eliminates the need for a traditional black locking ring.
This cordset is ideal for users who plug the cord into their boat, but forget to tighten the locking ring to create that waterproof seal.
All EEL 30 Amp ShorePower Cordsets incorporate the highest quality, marine-grade construction — watertight molded plug and connector ends for safety and durability, heavy-duty, super flexible, tinned 10 gauge 3-conductor cable, and corrosion-resistant, nickel-plated contacts
• Patented jaw clamp technology — no threaded ring required, creates a watertight seal
• Secondary finger-activated lock for added security — when engaged, the jaws cannot be unclamped
• Built-in light for added safety — illuminates nighttime plug-ins, and indicates that you are plugged into the dock
• Power indicator LEDs on both ends — alert you that you are plugged in at the dock, and power is flowing through the cord
• Universal connection — connects to any brand of NEMA configured inlet
• Available in yellow or white and in a variety of lengths
• EEL products also include connectors, pigtails, straight, and "Y" adapters
• Marine UL listed
• 5-year warranty