You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Radial rub rail produces a seamless finished product with no unsightly joints and no deformation at sharp corners.
Fast and easy to install — simply screw the track sections to the hull, and then snap the outer cover over the track.
The cover can be easily rolled on from a bulk coil.
Attaching the supplied end caps completes the installation.
• One of the easiest rub rails to install
• Cleaner look than conventional mutli-piece rub rails, with no imperfect joints or bending deformations
• Unlike other rub rails, the PVC Radial cover is quite flexible and can be fitted in cold weather without the need for heating
• Once installed, the track sections are completely hidden by the cover
• No special tools required
• Each kit includes all the parts you need — a continuous roll of soft rub rail cover, the appropriate number of sections of semi-rigid vinyl mounting track, 2 vinyl end caps, & 1 vinyl joint-cover cap
Another important advantage of Radial Rub Rail is that its strong, shock absorbing cover easily withstands the bumps of normal usage — resulting in much less "dock damage" over the years.
Radial Rub rail stays looking newer, longer.
• Radial 30 installed, is 1-1/4" wide, and protrudes 13/16" from the hull
• Radial 40 installed, is 1-5/8" wide, and protrudes 1" from the hull
• Radial 52 installed, is 2" wide, and protrudes 1-3/8" from the hull
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
Size H x L
|SKU #: 368635||MFG #: T130-140-110-B1|
|1-5/8" H x 52 ft L|
|SKU #: 368637||MFG #: T130-140-115-B1|
|2-1/8" H x 72 ft L|
|SKU #: 385521||MFG #: T130-141-004-B1|
|1-1/4" H x 46 ft L|