You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Maxwell offers a series of AutoAnchor windlass control products which can be used on any windlass.
The AA560 is a hard wired, panel mounted, up/down windlass controller and anchor rode counter. It can be configured for multiple station set-ups using additional AutoAnchor panels or controllers.
Use the AA560 to raise and lower the anchor from the helm, as well as to keep track of how much rode is deployed.
If desired, the AA560 allows you to deploy and retrieve a specific length of anchor rode, which you can set for the depth and weather conditions.
At night, when markers on the anchor rode are difficult to see, the LCD display shows exactly how much rode has been released.
• Intuitive user interface for simple operation
• Works on both rope/chain and all-chain rodes
• One-touch function to deploy and retrieve a pre-set length of rode
• Digital accuracy for confident anchoring
• Option to pre-set a stopping point on retrieval
• Audible signal as anchor approaches bow roller
• Adjustable intensity, backlit LCD display
• Rode calibrations in feet, meters, or fathoms
• Displays windlass speed and direction
• Safety lock helps prevent accidental deployment of the anchor
• Logs windlass operation hours to help ensure regular windlass maintenance
• Available with gray or black console to match ship's decor
• Water resistant to IP67 ratings (withstands temporary immersion when properly mounted on a flat surface)
• Plug & Play cable connectors make for easy installation and set-up
• EMC protection to CE EN60945
• May be used in conjunction with other AutoAnchor accessories
• Fits all DC, AC, and hydraulic windlasses - all Maxwell windlasses are "Rode Counter Ready" with a pre-drilled sensor hole and magnet fitted (keep the one in the kit as a spare)
• 3-year warranty
What's in the box — AA560 console with a weather cover; includes a short cable and plug, (1) (windlass mounted) sensor with short cable and plug, (1) magnet.
NOTE — You will need to purchase a Sensor Connecting Cable sized for your particular installation, to connect the sensor on the windlass to the console. See Accessories, below.