You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The most abrasion resistant 12-strand on the market. Each of Mega-Braid II's 12 strands are individually braided (12 sets of 12-strands each) resulting in an extremely firm, yet flexible, round, and torque-free rope.
It is the braided strand construction that sets this rope apart from all other plait ropes, providing a snag-free surface that works very well in chafing and high-wear environments.
This line works great in powered windlasses, and can also be used for matching dock lines.
Mega Braid II is soft and supple to the hand, and is the perfect choice for small and mid-size boats.
Mega Braid II is only available up to 5/8" diameter.
• Excellent for anchor and dock lines
• Controlled elongation, torque-free, non-rotating & non-hockling
• Superb handling, easy to splice, coil and belay
• Recommended sheave diameter to rope diameter is 8:1
• Very little degradation from sunlight; can be used outside over long term if inspected regularly
• Sold by the foot from a 600 ft spool
• Please inquire about spool pricing
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 160789||MFG #: C1130-16-00600|
479 In Stock
|1/2" (12 mm)||White|
|SKU #: 166121||MFG #: C1130-18-00600|
Special Order Only
|9/16" (14 mm)||White|
|SKU #: 166122||MFG #: C1130-20-00600|
Out of Stock
|5/8" (16 mm)||White|
|SKU #: 166125||MFG #: C1134-16-00600|
279 In Stock
|1/2" (12 mm)||Black|
|SKU #: 166124||MFG #: C1134-18-00600|
35 In Stock
|9/16" (14 mm)||Black|
|SKU #: 166123||MFG #: C1134-20-00600|
973 In Stock
|5/8" (16 mm)||Black|