You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This is a continuous filament 3-strand polyester rope, manufactured using premium grade, high tenacity fibers.
The result is a longer wearing, flexible, and easy-to-handle rope with a traditional, twisted rope look.
While polyester does have lower elongation than nylon, this line still has a noticeable amount of mechanical stretch under load, due to its 3-strand construction.
Like all polyesters, it is more UV resistant, and has a longer life, than an equivalent nylon line.
Used on classic boats and dinghies for halyards, sheets and control lines; also used as sailmakers' bolt rope.
• Pre-positioned and tension-set yarns ensure this line stays supple and flexible throuout its life
• Durable and abrasion resistant
• Sure gripping surface
• Excellent wet/dry strength retention
• Easy to splice; good knot holding properties
• Very little degradation from sunlight
• Sold by the foot
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 194309||MFG #: C7200-06-00600|
|SKU #: 194310||MFG #: C7200-08-00600|
|SKU #: 194311||MFG #: C7200-10-00600|
|SKU #: 165562||MFG #: C7200-12-00600|
|SKU #: 165563||MFG #: C7200-14-00600|
|SKU #: 165564||MFG #: C7200-16-00600|