You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The ubiquitous dock and anchor line, this rope is manufactured from premium grade high tenacity nylon fiber, treated with a proprietary coating to improve fiber-to-fiber abrasion resistance.
The result is a longer wearing, flexible and easy-to-handle line that has great strength and abrasion resistance.
• Ideal for dock/anchor lines and other uses requiring high-energy absorption
• High elongation
• Abrasion resistant
• Sure gripping surface
• Excellent wet/dry strength retention
• Easy to splice
• Recommended sheave diameter to rope diameter is 8:1
• Very little degradation from sunlight; can be used outside over long term if inspected regularly
• Sold by the foot; spool pricing available (600/1200 ft)