You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
A three wire system allows these single fixtures to function as a masthead light while under power, or an all-round light while at anchor. When wired correctly, the rear light cannot be activated independently.
Tops are black plastic and chrome-plated zinc alloy. Base is black plastic.
• Designed for windshield mounting
• Height: 12-3/4"; 3/4"anodized aluminum tube
• Plastic adapters for flat or V-type mount with notch for through-base wiring
• Fold-down adjustable angle
• Horizontal mount (Fig. 1181): light folds perpendicular to the long axis of the base
• Vertical mount (Fig. 1184): light folds parallel to the long axis of the base
• 12 volt bulb included; 24 volt option available
• USCG certified