You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Although with a visibility of 2 nm these all-round lights can be used for certain purposes on vessels up to 65.6 ft. in length, practically speaking, these removable pole lights will most likely be used as a combined masthead/stern lights on power driven vessels - where they are only legal on vessels up to 39.4 ft. in length.
• Use on windshields, T-tops, rails, arches and hard tops
• Plastic adapter available for flat or “V” type mounts, contains notch for through-base wiring
• Fold-down, adjustable angle
• Reduced glare design
• 2 nautical mile visibility
• Black plastic top with clear fluted lens & frosted globe
• Black plastic base
• 12 volts
• 3/4 "diameter anodized pole