You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Odyssey HD Ablative Bottom Paint - Black, Gallon
Odyssey is Pettit's solvent-based range of ablative anti-fouling paints, and Odyssey HD is the basic, single-biocide constituent of the three-member Odyssey range.
Pettit Odyssey HD is a perfect replacement for the now discontinued Ultima SR 40 bottom paint, but with more copper and faster drying times.
Those faster drying times make Odyssey HD particularly well-suited for application in our Pacific Northwest cooler, wetter climate where good weather windows can be short.
Odyssey HD multi-season antifouling combines controlled polishing ablative technology with a high copper content to provide a paint film strong enough to handle the tough marine environment from coast to coast.
Odyssey HD is compatible over most finishes. It is VOC compliant in all 50 states, having less odor than Ultima SR 40 as a result.
Furthermore, Odyssey HD's ablative technology means it will not build up over time – leaving running surfaces smooth and clean and fast.
Odyssey HD's copolymer resins withstand hauling and relaunching without losing effectiveness. It is suitable for use on both power and sailboats.
Odyssey HD provides excellent antifouling protection backed by Pettit's 18-Month HD (Hull Defense) limited warranty – one of the industry's strongest, offering peace of mind to all boaters.
For a step up in performance and increased protection when needed, consider Pettit's new Odyssey Triton, a dual biocide ablative with a 24-month HD warranty. See Related Products.
• High-copper ablative protection in all waters (45.7% cuprous oxide)
• Smooth polishing finish prevents buildup and eliminates sanding
• Compatible over most bottom paints
• Fast dry, VOC compliant standard for boatyards
• Covered by HD (Hull Defense) 18 Month Limited Warranty
• Do not apply to aluminum hulls or outdrives
• Apply with brush, maximum 3/8" nap solvent resistant roller, or spray
• Thinner: 120 or 120 VOC Brushing Thinners or 121 Spraying Thinner
• Theoretical coverage is 475 ft²/gallon; 2 coats recommended, 50% solids (vol.)
When applying over bare wood prime, with 6627 Tie Coat Primer.
On steel hulls prime with 6980 Rustlok Primer followed by two coats of 4700/4701 High Build Epoxy Primer. See Accessory Products.
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 1019820||MFG #: 1180706|
29 In Stock
|SKU #: 1019821||MFG #: 1120706|
11 In Stock
|SKU #: 1019822||MFG #: 1160706|
23 In Stock
|SKU #: 1019823||MFG #: 1130706|
5 In Stock