You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Formerly called Zinc Coat Barnacle Barrier, Prop Coat is for use only on bare metals such as steel, cast iron, copper, bronze, galvanized steel and lead.
It forms an adhesive bond to underwater metals and running gear and inhibits surface corrosion.
Because of its smooth, hard surface, it will self-clean in service.
Zinc Coat can be used above or below the waterline.
• For use only on bare metals
• Modified epoxy
• The dried film of Prop Coat contains 93% pure zinc
• Not for use on fiberglass or wood
• Theoretical coverage - 12.5 ft²/20 oz spray can; 2 or 3 maximum coats recommended
• Prop Coat Barnacle Barrier can be overrated with Black Widow for long lasting, smooth, durable, multi-season protection.
Click here for additional information and technical data about this product.