You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The number one defence against slippery environments, Vynagrip is heavy-duty workplace flooring designed to withstand all kinds of liquids. The mat’s diamond tread pattern provides superior traction underfoot, which not only helps to reduce the risk of people slipping but also helps to prevent equipment and vehicles from skidding.
Made from non-porous PVC with a two-layer grid construction, Vynagrip is impermeable to fluids and can withstand low temperatures without cracking or curling. The open grid also ensures excellent drainage, making it ideal for workplaces where spillages are likely, such as industrial environments, commercial workplaces, food service areas like beverage stations and soda fountains, cold rooms, walk-in freezers and walk-in fridges.
Vynagrip’s non-porous construction also resists bacteria growth and mildew, providing the highest level of hygiene. It's also perfect for workplaces with standing employees: the two-layer construction provides comfortable cushioning and anti-fatigue properties proven to help boost productivity.
• Flexible formats - Choose from modules with ramped PVC edging or rolls in standard widths and 33’ (10m) lengths
• Simple installation - These workplace mats are easy to cut on site; contours to uneven surfaces
• Easy to maintain - No special cleaning tools needed; easy to clean with a high pressure hose
• Chemical, oil and acid resistant
• Certified slip resistant (DIN 51130: R11, ASTM 1677: 1.0/0.9)
• Excellent sound absorption