You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Racor 120 Series fuel filter and water separators offer Racor proven protection in a small, compact package. The 120 Series offers reliable protection for smaller diesel engines used in generator sets and small construction equipment. Their compact size fits tight mounting locations and cramped engine compartments. Multiple ports offer installation flexibility.
Among the 120 series of filters, these A models offer a lower 15 gph flow rates than the 120B models, and are smaller in size.
The 120 Series assemblies feature spin-on, high-capacity, Aquabloc® II replaceable filter elements which stop 99% of water, remove solid contamination, and are available in 2, 10, and 30 micron ratings.
Filtration needs should be based on application, fuel quality, operating climates, and maintenance schedules.
• For vacuum side of fuel system (tank side of fuel pump)
• 15 GPH maximum flow rate
• Reuseable spin-on contamination collection bowl
• Clear bowl allows water and contamination levels to be seen at a glance
• Clear bowl will not discolor from alcohol, additives, or UV light
• Mounting head has four 1/4"-18 NPTF ports with standard vent plug
• Height: 6.5"
• Bowl has a positive seal drain for easy servicing
• Bowl has a port for an optional water detection kit
2 micron replacement element = R12S
10 micron replacement element = R12T
30 micron replacement element = R12P
Click here for additional information and technical data about this product.
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 188454||MFG #: 120AP|
Out of Stock
|30 Micron Element|
|SKU #: 81708||MFG #: 120AS|
1 Remaining In Stock
|Filter w/2 Micron Element; See-Thru Bowl w/Drain|
|SKU #: 82582||MFG #: 120AT|
4 In Stock
|Filter w/10 Micron Element; See-Thru Bowl w/Drain|