You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The FP-321 Series fuel primer is an in-line, add-on component to make priming the fuel system of a diesel engine easier, faster, and safer than manually priming during routine filter changes.
It pumps fuel into the lines to purge trapped air in the main feed line, primary filters, secondary filters, and engine.
The units have a factory pre-set maximum pressure of 22 psi. A bypass valve protects the system from pressurizing beyond the preset pressure.
For engines, this priming pump is typically installed between the fuel tank and the primary filter.
Since one priming pump is recommended for each engine, two flow directions are offered for twin engine applications (left-to-right and right-to-left).
• Protects delicate fuel systems with integral pressure relief valves that are factory set to deliver the proper fuel pressure
• Easy installation
• Easy to operate - control handle points to the direction of flow
• Momentary power button with LED power indicator
• Left-to-Right or Right-to-Left Flow
• Bypass preset to either 22 psi to accommodate most major engine manufacturers (35 or 45 psi available by special order)
• Flow rate is 4 gpm (15 liter/min)
• Voltage is 24V DC (Call for 12V DC by special order)
• Ports are 1-1/16" x 12 UNF (straight o-ring boss)
• Base is marine grade Starboard
• CE marked
• IP67 rated
• Can be mounted in any orientation, but not with the pump head above the motor
Note — The 321 Series Primer Pumps are offered in 2 versions - Marine and Commercial. Functionally and construction-wise they are identical, and can be used in any application.
Cosmetically, the Commercial (part numbers 25-2965-xx) version has a stainless steel cover and is mounted on a black Starboard® base, while the Marine version has a white powder-coated stainless steel cover and is mounted on a white Starboard® base.