You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Used for field work around the world, our hard-cover notebooks are made to endure the onslaught of the elements as well as the slow, insidious passage of time. Our durable fabric covers protect your notes from impact and weather. Our weather-resistant, archival-grade paper holds up through exposure to moisture and a lifetime in storage. No matter what you put your notes through and no matter when you go back to read them, what is written on Rite in the Rain will remain legible.
• Weatherproof notepad: 160 pages/ 80 perforated sheets per notebook. Rite in the Rain won’t turn to mush when wet and repels water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap.
• Cover/ binding: a durable and regal hard cover Defends against Rain and stains, and our durable sewn binding easily endures weather and years in storage.
• What to write with: use a Pencil or weatherproof pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain sheets.
• Archival paper: Rite in the Rain archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts a lifetime in storage.
• Recyclability: in spite of Rite in the Rain durability, it is completely recyclable. Simply Recycle Rite in the Rain as you do other white or printed papers.