You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This track and car system is specifically designed to provide a safe, mobile attachment point for workers cleaning the hull, superstructure, and windows of large motor yachts and other vessels.
With today’s greater awareness of workplace risks, boat builders and surveyors are specifying that systems used for this purpose must be tested, certified and approved to a recognized European Union standard for fall protection equipment (EN795; 1996; Class D), and must display the CE mark.
This Ronstan Safety Rail System has been tested and certified by Lloyd’s Register.
• Marine grade aluminum alloy cars, track rails and end stops, anodized for corrosion protection and long service life
• Recirculating Torlon® ball bearings for free running, low friction performance and low maintenance
• Forged 316 stainless steel pivoting shackles for lanyard attachment
• Rubber buffers reduce vibration and lift pivoting shackles away from car body for quick access
• Spring-loaded stainless steel plunger for simple, positive re-positioning at stop locations; can be locked in the disengaged position to allow free movement along the track rail
• Elliptical locking knob indicates clearly whether the plunger is engaged or not
• Fasteners are on 100 mm (3-15/16") centers
• Additional cars may be linked for supporting tools or equipment
• Single locking car can also be used as an independent tool carrier
• CE certified to European Standard EN795:1966 Class D
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 210535||MFG #: RC1221J|
|Track Rail Joiner|
|SKU #: 368622||MFG #: RCC22-1|
|Single Car, 1 Attachment Point, Plunger Stop|
|SKU #: 368626||MFG #: RC1220-6.0S|
Special Order Only
|Track Rail, Silver, 6 M|
|SKU #: 368627||MFG #: RC12281S|
|Track Rail End Stop|
|SKU #: 378902||MFG #: RC1220-3.0S|
Special Order Only
|Track Rail, Silver, 3 M|
|SKU #: 1020348||MFG #: RCC22-2A|
|Tandem Car, 2 Attachment Points, Plunger Stop|