You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
HarborMaster™ pre-spliced anchor lines are constructed of 100% nylon, the best fiber for anchor applications.
Nylon's elastic elongation helps smooth out the surge effects of wakes, waves, wind, and heavy seas.
Importantly, when anchored the stretch in these nylon lines reduces sudden loading on your anchor, helping to keep it from breaking free.
• Available in two color options: White & Gold or White with Colored Tracers; see Related Products
• Double braid construction - nylon cover, nylon core
• Reinforced nylon plastic thimble factory spliced on one end
• Easy to handle, long-lasting line
• Excellent wet abrasion resistance
• Stays flexible for long life
• Specific gravity = 1.14 gm/cm³ (water = 1.00 gm/cm³)
• Splice Type – Double Braid Class 1
• Elastic elongation = 3.00% at 10% BL; 5.30% at 20% BL; 6.70% at 30% BL
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 1016370||MFG #: 605024010083|
Special Order Only
|SKU #: 1016371||MFG #: 605024015083|
4 In Stock
|SKU #: 1016377||MFG #: 605032020083|
2 In Stock
|SKU #: 1016378||MFG #: 605032025093|
2 In Stock
|SKU #: 1017798||MFG #: 605040025093|
3 In Stock