You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Validator-12, constructed of Vectran® fibers, is the second strongest rope in the Samson line.
A LCP (liquid crystal polymer) fiber, Vectran exhibits high strength, excellent creep and abrasion resistance, excellent flex/fold and chemical resistance, and outstanding heat and cut resistance.
One of the most advanced lines available, Validator 12 is ideal for applications requiring very high strength, low stretch, or resistance to high heat and friction.
It is commonly used in high performance running rigging, or as a replacement for wire rigging.
Its high creep resistance (low stretch under constant loads) makes it outstanding for use as halyards and control lines.
• Extremely strong
• High strength-to-weight ratio
• Will not absorb water
• 12-Strand hollow braid construction
• Supple, absorbs twist, and resists kinking
• Splicing technique: full-bury 12-strand splice
• Strengths in specification table are for spliced lines
• Sold by the foot