You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The government locks in Seattle reqiure 50 ft Lock Lines with at least 12" eyes when passing through the "Ballard Locks" between the Ship Canal and the Puget Sound. • 100% premium twisted three-strand nylon
• High strength and superior stretch for the shock loads of boat wakes and harbor surges
• Superior abrasion resistance to counteract chafe
• Professionally hand-spliced with five tucks
• Yacht whipped at the bitter end and splice point
• All lines are medium lay
• 3/8" and 1/2" diameter lines have a 12" eye length