You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
These anodes are made with an aluminum alloy which is specially formulated for marine anode use.
They last longer than zinc anodes and, utilizing a less toxic activator, are safer for the environment. • TD-S has a single and a slotted mounting hole for 1/4" fasteners. With the slot, it has a 1-5/16" to 1-5/8" center-to-center mounting stud range.
• TD-L has a two slotted mounting holes for 1/4" fasteners. With the slots, it has a 1-9/16" to 2-9/16" center-to-center mounting stud range.
• Affords protection in brackish as well as salt water
• More economical than zinc anodes
• All Sea Shield aluminum anodes conform to Mil Spec MIL-A-24779 for maximum protection
• Less than half the weight of comparable zinc anodes
• Made in California, USA