You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This complete replacement motor assembly includes the motor with a solenoid assembly, control box, and a flexible shaft coupling.
• 12 Volt and 24 Volt DC motors
• Flexible coupling protects driveline by compensating for minor misalignment between the shafts of the electric motor and gearleg
• Analog signal cables with high quality Plug & Play connectors color-coded to match the wiring diagrams to ensure correct installation
• Sleipner's patented intelligent power control provides a minimal delay between drive direction changes to reduce wear on the mechanical parts while monitoring solenoid functions. In the case of a solenoid lock-in, the thruster will automatically stop without extra user action or operating the main switch
• Immersed parts exposed to seawater are galvanically isolated from the onboard electrical system, eliminating stray currents