You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Spiroll Chafe Guards are a material difference in protecting dock lines, mooring lines, rigging lines, power cords, and other items subject to chafe.
By giving polyurethane a natural curl, the Spiroll naturally wraps around a line several times to offer redundancy, durability, and ease of use.
Spiroll self-wraps around the line, slides easily along the line for desired positioning, and then constricts tightly to remain in places for years, yet is easily unwrapped for removal.
• Rugged polyurethane self-wraps around the line for a snug and firm fit
• Slides easily into position
• Constricts tightly around line - no sewing or tape required - with minimal migration in use
• Remains flexible when installed
• Forms a multi-layered guard for greater durability and safety
• UV resistant
• Will not streak or mark boat
• Resists rot and grime
• Minimal bulk slides smoothly through chocks
• Rubber-like quality minimizes "creaking" docklines
• Durable - lasts for years in actual use testing
• Made in USA
Watch an informative 2 minute video demonstrating the ease of use and benefits of Spiroll Chafe Guards.
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
Color - Line Size
|SKU #: 457888||MFG #: 895308000056|
22 In Stock
|Black - 5/8" Line and under (15.75"L)|
|SKU #: 457889||MFG #: 8953080000100|
14 In Stock
|Orange - 5/8" Line and under (15.75"L)|
|SKU #: 457890||MFG #: 895308000070|
21 In Stock
|Black - 3/4" & 1" Lines (23.50"L)|
|SKU #: 457891||MFG #: 8953080000117|
11 In Stock
|Orange - 3/4" & 1" Lines (23.50"L)|