You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
8 fl. oz.
This is the ideal product for long-term engine storage.
Stored fuel can go bad in as little as 30 - 60 days causing gum, varnish and corrosion to build up in the fuel lines and engine.
Sta-Bil Fuel Stabilizer eliminates the need to drain fuel during storage, and keeps fuel fresh for up to 12 months. Doubling the dosage will keep fuel fresh for up to 2 years.
Sta-Bil now includes more corrosion protection than ever before to help prevent and protect against corrosion problems caused by today's ethanol-blended fuels.
• America's top selling fuel stabilizer keeps fuel fresh for quick, easy starts after storage
• Guaranteed safe to use in gasoline, E10 and E85 fuel
• Safe to use in both fuel injected and carbureted engines; will not damage catalytic converters or oxygen sensors
• Removes water to prevent corrosion and cleans carburetors and fuel injectors
• Prolongs engine life
• For all 2-cycle and 4-cycle gasoline engines
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 216972||MFG #: 22205|
11 In Stock
|4 fl. oz.|
|SKU #: 216973||MFG #: 22206|
4 In Stock
|10 fl. oz.|
|SKU #: 216975||MFG #: 22207|
16 In Stock
|16 fl. oz.|
|SKU #: 216974||MFG #: 22208|
9 In Stock
|8 fl. oz.|
|SKU #: 216977||MFG #: 22213|
7 In Stock
|SKU #: 216976||MFG #: 22214|
18 In Stock
|32 fl. oz.|