You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
A one-part, fast skinning (10 minutes) and fast initial cure (24 hours), multi-purpose marine grade synthetic rubber sealant with high strength, elongation, and durability. According to the manufacurer, adheres - without primers - to fiberglass, glass, metal, wood, and plastics - including Starboard®.
Seals, beds, and stops leaks — use it for thru-hull fittings, deck hardware, windshields, ports, hatches, rails, and chainplates.
Note that this product is a sealant - not an adhesive, nor an adhesive sealant - and therefore falls on the lower end of the "adhesive strength" scale.
• For use above or below the waterline
• Can be wet sanded and painted after curing
• Flexibility and compression capabilities are excellent
• Twists, bends, expands, compresses
• Generally good resistance to teak cleaners and teak oils (test first)
• Synthetic rubber formulation, cures by solvent evaporation; easier to remove than polyurethane
• Simple clean up of uncured sealant with mineral spirits
• Full cure typically takes 1 - 7 days, depending on environmental conditions
• Cures in temperatures of -20°F (-28.9°C) to 120°F (-48.9°C)
• Not recommended for wooden deck seams or use in areas subject to gasoline
• Coverage: 10 fl oz cartridge yields 156 lineal feet of 1/8" bead; 39 lineal feet of 1/4" bead
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
Color & Size
|SKU #: 26906||MFG #: 300|
|White 10 oz. Cartridge|
|SKU #: 26907||MFG #: 301|
|Clear 10 oz. Cartridge|
|SKU #: 26908||MFG #: 302|
|Black 10 oz. Cartridge|
|SKU #: 26909||MFG #: 320|
|White 3 oz. Tube|
|SKU #: 26910||MFG #: 321|
|Clear 3 oz. Tube|