You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
T-9 was developed by The Boeing Company for use in airplane construction - with its critical requirements for reliable function, corrosion resistance and longevity.
A revolutionary product when it first came to the marketplace, T-9 quickly became known as "Boeshield".
What sets Boeshield apart from other similar products is that it not only lubricates and penetrates frozen fasteners, it also leaves a tough, long-lasting film which continues to protect and resists washing off.
• Penetrates deeply into fasteners and fixtures
• Displaces moisture and attacks existing corrosion
• Dries to a clean waxy film - dry to the touch
• Lubricates and protects all metals for months - works great on turnbuckles and winch parts
• Loosens rusted parts without harming paints, plastics and vinyls
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 51416||MFG #: T90104|
23 In Stock
|4 oz. Drip Bottle|
|SKU #: 80107||MFG #: T91000|
4 In Stock
|SKU #: 41932||MFG #: T90012|
159 In Stock
|12 oz. Aerosol (No CFCfts)|
|SKU #: 41931||MFG #: T90004|
53 In Stock
|4 oz. Aerosol (No CFCfts)|