You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Taco's Water Jacket Rub Rail is specially designed with air channels in the vinyl to prevent rust on stainless steel overlays by allowing oxygen to flow behind the insert, allowing it to dry properly. The design also permits flushing of the insert/rub rail interface with freshwater to wash out salt deposits. Provides durability and good looks.
• Cutting and drilling is equivalent to wood
• Tight radius forming may require preheating
• Dimensions are given for the orientation shown in the illustrations
• Width dimension is overall width, including flanges
• Sold in 20 foot lengths
• All install with #8 fasteners, drilled and countersunk on 8" centers
• This rail uses an 3/4" wide S11-4511 stainless steel insert that is not included; see Accessory Products, below
• Note: due to their length, these items must be shipped by truck or air freight