You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Perimeter Mooring Whip system pulls your boat a safe, convenient distance away from the dock thereby protecting it from the damaging forces of waves, wind, tides and wakes.
• Perimeter Mooring Whips are made of high quality solid fiberglass poles, aluminum-magnesium base units, roller tips and mooring whip lines
• Each set comes complete with all of the hardware necessary for installation
• Perimeter Mooring Whips are sold in pairs
• Whips can be easily removed for storage
• Ideal for any side-tie or other docking situation involving wake or surge action that would otherwise push your boat against the dock
• Poles are constructed from high quality tapered fiberglass which provides increased strength and reflex action as the boat nears the dock
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 158008||MFG #: MW.080|
|Up to 20ft||2,500 lb|
|SKU #: 158009||MFG #: MW.120|
1 remaining in stock
|18ft to 23ft||1,500-5,000 lb|
|SKU #: 158010||MFG #: MW.140|
|24ft to 28ft||5,000-10,000 lb|