Vortex Hub Kits, 1-1⁄16" Inner and Outer Bearings
These high performance hubs are designed for low maintenance for 6 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Bearings are protected by Lucas oil premium marine grease, which is a lithium complex, fortified grease with rust and oxidation inhibitors and high pressure additives.
Should the hub or bearings require additional lubrication for any reason, the threaded dust cap allows for easy removal.
Just pump grease into the zerc fitting on the backside of the hub where the new grease pushes out the old grease through the rear bearing, center of hub and through the front bearing.
• 100,000 mile or 6 year limited warranty (full replacement on hub and bearings)
• Grease seal and bearings are preassembled
• Bearings and hub cavity 100% pregreased
• No maintenance/service means lower trailer operating costs
• No need for periodic re-greasing or inspection
• 1-3/8" inner and 1-1/16" outer bearings for tapered spindles
• 4.5" bolt circle with #L68149 inner and #L44649 outer bearing
• Hub length equals 4-1/8"
• 1,750 lb capacity per hub
• No touch lubrication system
• No need for periodic regreasing or inspection
• Reuseable dust cap is threaded for easy removal should the need occur
• Six year full replacement on hub and bearings
Kit includes: Bearings, Seal, Threaded Vortex dust cap, and lug nuts.