You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
HD Exhaust Waterlock - Muffler Type NLP - 3" (75mm)
Vetus HD waterlocks are made from a specially blended composite that is heat resistant up to 260 ° C.
While the NLP waterlock design is already well known for its silencing features, versatile installation options, and extremely low backpressure.
It now adds mechanical properties that can meet any challenge and puts it in a unique position in the market!
Thermal resistance to deformation under pressure is 250 ° C; almost double that of standard GRP materials.
The same goes for tensile and flexural strength!
For those concerned by weight, there is good news as well.
All these benefits are available at almost half the weight of the competition!
• Vetus HD composite material is heat resistant up to 260 ° C. - The safe choice in case of cooling failure.
• Easily and quickly installed in any situation.
• 360º rotating bodies.
• Rotating hose connections, provide infinite connection possibilities.
• Floor mount bracket and wall mount straps supplied as standard.
• Superior noise reduction.
• Minimal backpressure in the exhaust system.
• Provided with drain plugs for winter storage.